More prosperity and good luck come in this year 2016..
Tags: Asia, asian, Chinese, Chinese New Year, CNY2016, Cuteguy, Friends, Gathering, Gorgeous, Handsome, kepong, Kuala Lumpur, laven, Lavenlai, malaysia, male
Tags: asian, Chinese, DesaParkcity, DogJogging, DPC, HebethePomeranian, kepong, Kuala Lumpur, laven, Lavenlai, malaysia, Malaysian, male, Pomeranian
Tags: Asia, baked, Bakery, Caramel, Custard, Dessert, Homemade, Kuala Lumpur, laven, malaysia, Milk, Oven, Pudding, Recipe, Sugar
I learned new dessert today.
Tags: baked, Bakery, butter, Cashewnut, Cashews, CNY2016, 烤腰豆, Homebake, Ingredients, kepong, Kuala Lumpur, laven, Laven Lai, Lavenlai, malaysia, Olive, Roasted, Roasted Salted Cashewnut, Salted, Snacks, Traditional
Roasted Salted Cashew nut Recipe
2 table spoon + 1 teaspoon salt (separately)
20g butter or less / 1 teaspoon Olive oil
500gm Cashew nut
1. Boiled the water, add 2 table spoon salt.
2. Then put in the cashews boil for 5-10 minutes.
3. Take out the cashews and dry it with kitchen towel/paper.
4. Put it on the oven tray evenly, and put it into the oven with 125oC for 30 minutes.
5. Mix the cashews with butter / olive oil + 1 teaspoon salt, mix well.
6. Put into oven again for 20 minutes with 125oC, then another 10 -20 minutes for 150oC.
Remarks: This step to make sure the cashew nut not over roasted, make sure the color not turn into too dark (black).
7. Take out for cool.
1. 先把水煮開， 加入兩湯匙食鹽。
2. 接著加入腰豆煮 5 – 10 分鐘。
4. 把腰豆攤開平均放在烤盤上，放入烤爐以 125oC 烤 30 分鐘。
5. 過後把腰豆塗上牛油或橄欖油 + 1 茶匙食鹽， 攪拌均匀。
6. 再放入烤爐以 125oC 烤 20分鐘，過後轉 150oC 再繼續烤10 -20分鐘。
Tags: Amazing, Beverage, Chocolate, Combine, laven, Recipe, Red Wine, Red Wine Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate with Red Wine is a drink you must have during the cold season. Who doesn’t love to delight with a cup of hot chocolate? Or a hot wine? To combine these two is simply amazing.
Makes about 1-2 servings
3 tsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
4 tsp sugar
1/4 cup red wine
1 cup milk
pinch of salt
1. Bring wine to a simmer over low heat . ** Heating the wine first is optional, do that only if you want to reduce the alcohol level. If not, simply add the wine over the cocoa and milk mixture, and bring everything to a boil.
2. Meanwhile in a bowl combine cocoa powder with sugar and salt. Add 2 or 3 tbsp of milk and stir well to combine. Add the rest of the milk, stir well and add over the wine. Bring to a boil while whisking from time to time.
3. Pour into your serving cups and serve.
Tags: Bakery, Baking, Candy, Candy Christmas House, Christmas, Creative, DIY, Gingerbread, Homemade, house, laven, Making
Making a “non-gingerbread” house – No baking, no mixing just some good old fashioned chocolate bars AND this house glows from the inside out!
4 x Hershey’s milk chocolate blocks (I recommend having a spare in case of breakages)
5 x 4 finger cookies and cream Kit Kat bars (or white ones)
1 x milk Kit Kat family block
200g (approx) melted milk chocolate (Nestle melts are great here)
5 Candy Canes
Sprinkles – I used a Wilton set of gingerbread men, holly & berries and christmas trees
Zip lock bag
Small square (metal if possible) cookie cutter
Small round (metal if possible) cookie cutter
Boiling hot water
A serving plate
Optional desiccated coconut
Tags: Aging, Antiaging, DIY Mask, Honey, Ingredients, laven, Mask, Milk, Rice, Rice Mask, Water, wrinkles, Younger
You’re fed up with the wrinkles on your face because they make you look older. The ageing process often makes the facial skin dull. It is sometimes due to dark spots and uneven skin and your face starts looking lifeless.
If you want to try and look younger in only 1 week, here’s the secret of Japanese ladies.
It’s an amazing remedy used by Japanese women for many centuries with rice as its main ingredient.
Rice has many healing benefits which make your skin clean and provide an even complexion. It eliminates the dark spots and provides a smooth texture to your skin. It also has antioxidant powers which are especially due to the presence of linoleic acids and stimulate collagen production in the skin cells. This action reduces wrinkles and in that way makes you younger.
One more benefit of rice is that it has a compound called squalene and it provides sun protection, as well as repairs the skin damaged due to sun exposure. You can use this remedy regularly in order to rejuvenate your skin.
You can also include rice in your nutrition because it is rich in gamma oryznol and vitamin E responsible for lowering the cholesterol levels and keeping your heart healthy.
- 3 tablespoons of rice
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 cup of water
Take the rice and boil it in the 1 cup of water on medium fire. Turn off the fire after 2-3 minutes and strain the mixture. Add 1 tablespoon of milk in the boiled rice along with 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir it well and apply the mask on your face. Let it dry completely for 10-15 minutes. Then, wash your face with the water in which you boiled the rice in order to remove the face mask. Repeat this process at least once a week to look younger.
The antioxidant and healing properties of rice will act as a moisturizer and improve the blood circulation. This will reduce the skin inflammation and remove age spots gently. This remedy is also helpful in sun protection. Try it out today in order to have a clean and healthy skin!
Tags: butter, Cheesecake, Cotton, CreamCheese, Eggs, Ingredients, Japanese, laven, Milk, Recipe
250g cream cheese (room temperature)
200ml milk 鮮奶
60g butter 牛油
6 large eggs (room temperature) 鷄蛋
140g sugar (Separate 2 portion) 砂糖
60g flour 低根麵粉
20g corn starch 蜀米粉
1 Tbsp lemon juice 檸檬汁
Cooking Paper 油紙
Silver Foil 石纸
- Preheat the oven in 315oC with the pan (with water) big enough to hold the cake moult.
- Prepare 8″ Cake moult with aluminium foil outside, cooking paper inside. Brush with a little bit butter to the inner side of moult.
- Separate 6 eggs yolk and eggs white in to separate bowl.
- Ingredient 1: Rambling eggs white with sugar till look “creamy white”.
- Ingredient 2: Mix Cheese + Milk, then add butter + sugar + lemon juice, stir it.
- Then add the corn starch & flour, beating 1 minute.
- Continue add the eggs york and beating 1 more minute.
- Use sip to filter mixture.
- Mix the Ingredient 1 into Ingredient 2.
- Pour the Mixture into the cake moult. Remove the air bubble inside the mixture by gently tap the moult several time.
- Bake the cake in the water-bath for 1 hour and 20 minutes in a preheated 300F Oven.
- After the cake is done (toothpick come out clean). Leave the oven door slightly open for 30-45 mins without the water bath.
- Take the cake out and let it completely cool down.
Tips: Transfer the cake in to plate, and put the cake into the freeze if you find the cake too soft.
Download the checklist before shopping (Never miss): cotton_cheesecake_recipe