250g cream cheese (room temperature)
200ml milk 鮮奶
60g butter 牛油
6 large eggs (room temperature) 鷄蛋
140g sugar (Separate 2 portion) 砂糖
60g flour 低根麵粉
20g corn starch 蜀米粉
1 Tbsp lemon juice 檸檬汁
Cooking Paper 油紙
Silver Foil 石纸
- Preheat the oven in 315oC with the pan (with water) big enough to hold the cake moult.
- Prepare 8″ Cake moult with aluminium foil outside, cooking paper inside. Brush with a little bit butter to the inner side of moult.
- Separate 6 eggs yolk and eggs white in to separate bowl.
- Ingredient 1: Rambling eggs white with sugar till look “creamy white”.
- Ingredient 2: Mix Cheese + Milk, then add butter + sugar + lemon juice, stir it.
- Then add the corn starch & flour, beating 1 minute.
- Continue add the eggs york and beating 1 more minute.
- Use sip to filter mixture.
- Mix the Ingredient 1 into Ingredient 2.
- Pour the Mixture into the cake moult. Remove the air bubble inside the mixture by gently tap the moult several time.
- Bake the cake in the water-bath for 1 hour and 20 minutes in a preheated 300F Oven.
- After the cake is done (toothpick come out clean). Leave the oven door slightly open for 30-45 mins without the water bath.
- Take the cake out and let it completely cool down.
Tips: Transfer the cake in to plate, and put the cake into the freeze if you find the cake too soft.
Download the checklist before shopping (Never miss): cotton_cheesecake_recipe